The 750 Horsepower package includes the addition of our GT9 ZR1 supercharger camshaft and CNC ported LS9 cylinder heads. This package gives you additional power over our 710 HP package while maintaining a safe level of boost and supercharger RPM. The GT9 camshaft has an excellent sound quality and will not degrade the vehicles drivability or reliability.
750 BHP / 730 lbs ft of torque
– Engine removal & removal of supercharger assembly, cylinder heads, camshaft
– CNC porting & polishing of LS9 cylinder heads for optimal flow
– Multi-angle valve job, cc chambers, surfacing & spring height adjustment
– Competition Cams valve springs, LS9 retainers and locks
– GT9 camshaft by Competition Cams
– GM Head gaskets & head bolts
– 160 degree thermostat
– Cast aluminum supercharger front cover assembly
– 2.38 inch diameter steel supercharger 10 bolt drive pulley – powder coated black – 11 rib
– 100 mm aluminum double bearing idler assembly
– LS9 solid supercharger isolator coupling
– ZR1 air intake system
– Increased boost level 12 – 13 psi
– Professional installation, camshaft degreeing, testing & ECU calibration
– Chassis dyno report before & after installation
– Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
Package Price: $12,895.00
Heat exchanger upgrade: $899.00
Corsa stainless steel cat back exhaust: $1,699.95
Akrapovic titanium evolution exhaust: $3,995.00
Normal installation time required: 3 – 4 weeks with prior notice. Installation time may change based on current production levels. Package inclusions subject to change without notice.
Items on this page are not legal for sale or use on California pollution controlled motor vehicles.