616 BHP / 560 lbs ft of torque
– Engine disassembly to allow camshaft replacement
– Professional degreeing of camshaft and reassembly of engine
– Ferrea high performance dual valve springs, titanium retainers & valve locks
– ZO6 GT19 camshaft by Competition Cams
– High Flow C6 ZO6 Air Induction & 4″ diameter Mass Air Sensor
– Port Matched LS7 intake manifold
– Ported and polished LS7 throttle body
– 160 degree thermostat
– Crank bolt, gaskets & fluids
– Professional installation, testing & tuning
– Chassis dyno report before & after installation
– Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely effected
Call for Pricing
These power figures are based on the vehicle having American Racing long tube headers on the car when it arrives at The Vette Doctors. TVD sells and recommends the American Racing Headers for this application, not including installation.
Normal installation time required: 2 weeks with prior notification. Installation time may change based on current production levels. Package inclusions subject to change without notice.
Items on this page are not legal for sale or use on California pollution controlled motor vehicles.