– Edelbrock E-Force TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
– Black powder coated finish
– Clears the factory C7 Corvette hood
– Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
– 160 thermostat
– C7 High Flow Air Intake System
– Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
– Professional installation, testing & PCM calibration
– Chassis dyno testing before & after installation
– The Vette Doctors chrome fender badges, interior badge & personalized stainless engine badge
– Four wheel alignment, cleaning & detailing, full tank of 93 Octane fuel before delivery
Package Price: $10,995.00
Corsa stainless steel exhaust with polished logo tips: price TBD
Retains factory active fuel management AFM & variable cam timing system
Normal installation time required: 2 – 3 weeks with prior notification. Installation time may change based on current production levels. Package inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Items on this page are not legal for sale or use on California pollution controlled motor vehicles unless they are listed with an E.O. number.