660 BHP / 585 lbs ft of torque
– Engine removal & removal of intake manifold, cylinder heads, camshaft
– CNC porting & polishing of cylinder heads for optimal flow
– Multi-angle valve job & surfacing for 11.5:1 compression
– Ferrea high performance dual valve springs, titanium retainers & valve locks
– ZO6 GT21 camshaft by Competition Cams
– High Flow C6 ZO6 Air Induction & 4″ diameter Mass Air Sensor
– Port Matched LS7 intake manifold
– Ported and polished LS7 throttle body
– Higher capacity LS7 fuel injectors
– GM Head gaskets & head bolts
– 160 degree thermostat
– Professional engine assembly and degreeing of camshaft
– Professional engine installation, testing & tuning
– Chassis dyno report before & after installation
Call for Pricing
This package has a more aggressive idle and the everyday driveablilty is reduced from the 630 HP package.
These power figures are based on the vehicle having American Racing long tube headers on the car when it arrives at The Vette Doctors. TVD sells and recommends the American Racing Headers for this application, not including installation.
Normal installation time required: 3 – 4 weeks with prior notice. Installation time may change based on current production levels. Package inclusions subject to change without notice.
Items on this page are not legal for sale or use on California pollution controlled motor vehicles.