The 710 HP supercharger system upgrade package further enhances the GM LS9 C6 Corvette ZR1 supercharged engine with the addition of our supercharger front cover or snout and air intake system. This package produces excellent horsepower and torque improvements over the factory 638 horsepower and 604 lbs ft of torque while maintaining a safe level of boost and supercharger RPM.
710 BHP / 680 lbs ft of torque
– Cast aluminum supercharger front cover assembly
– 2.60 inch diameter steel supercharger 10 bolt drive pulley – powder coated black – 11 rib
– 100 mm aluminum double bearing idler assembly
– LS9 solid supercharger isolator coupling
– ZR1 air intake system
– 160 degree thermostat
– Increased boost level 12 – 13 psi
– Professional engine modifications, testing & PCM tuning
– Chassis dyno report before & after installation
– Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
Call for Pricing
Heat exchanger upgrade
Corsa stainless steel cat back exhaust
Akrapovic titanium evolution exhaust
Normal installation time required: 3-4 days with pre-scheduled appointment. Installation time may change based on current production levels. Package inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Items on this page are not legal for sale or use on California pollution controlled motor vehicles.